Home  •  Contact Us  •  About us  •  Nuestra compañia  •  REIKI  •  Cart  •  Search  •  Site Map
Advice for you


Zinc poisoning?

Dear Silvia:

I am looking for a dental cream that is called RENEW.  Also, I am looking into therapies for zinc poisoning.



Dear Jeanie:

You can find ReNew™ Toothpaste at Smartpractice.com. It has to be bought by a person who has a professional license.

If Zinc poisoning is acute, after the ingestion of at least 4 grs of Zinc, you should consult a medical doctor. If you're talking about chronic zinc consumption that exceeds the desired limits, it seems that all that's necessary is to stop consuming zinc. The body will utilize the extra amounts and will go no normal levels in a few weeks. ZInc is used by the body to build a number of enzymes.It will still be desirable to consult a toxicologist.

Thanks for contacting us.

Silvia Casabianca

© Copyright 2006 Eyes Wide Open and Silvia Casabianca. All Rights Reserved. This website's content may be copied in full, with copyright, contact, creation and information intact, without specific permission, but only if used in a not-for-profit format. Otherwise, permission in writing from Silvia Casabianca is required.

Disclaimer: The information provided in this website is mostly based on personal opinions and experiences of Silvia Casabianca, unless otherwise noted. Advise offered is meant to help users take informed decisions and not to replace medical care by a qualified practitioner.

Eyes Wide Open - Contact Us